Monday, February 11, 2008

create abundance in your life

I need to get rid of many limiting concepts that "society" infused upon us. We need to know that we need to think that the Universe is infinitely abundant. That we need to always operate within this concept of abundance.

I work for environmental conservation and I truly believe in saving our resources. But I need to re-orient my way of thinking from scarcity to abundance. It doesn't mean that when you operate from the vantage point of abundance is that you are wasteful -- of course not! There is a difference between knowing that we are blessed and taking care of these blessings. We are always responsible for the blessings we receive.

What I am trying to say is that we should not fill our minds of negative thoughts. We need to fill our minds with positive energy. Thoughts are the ones that empower us thus we need to be careful of what we think about.

No comments: