Tuesday, February 27, 2007

sushi and maki at suki market















Those bilao are not for palabok. They are bilao of mixed sushi and maki.

This is where my dentist brought me after my treatment. I was initially planning to go to Quaipo or Ongpin. But she introduced me instead to Suki Market along a corner of Laon Laan near Dapitan. Once during a playdate, she brought one small bilao of califonia maki for only P150 pesos (smallest one on the far right). The biggest bilao is only P700 with 140 pcs of mixed sushi.

The small pack of mixed sushi with wasabe, kalamansi and soy sauce the small picture above cost only P80. Yes, very affordable. I bought one for Amats and he absolutely liked it. The california maki on the lower part cost only P60. There are several stalls inside the wet market selling the same mixed sushi and maki. They all look exactly the same and have the identical price list.

We also bought lobster balls, kani, fish cubes, vegetable clumps, kani and corn balls at the suki wet market. We are both planning to have a shabu-shabu at home. I just hope we can come up with a good soup base. Yummie.


2 comments:

Big Bad Red said...

hi there!

how do you get to this market from makati?

margie said...

sg-20 suki market,mayon street,brgy. sta teresita,qc......tel.# 7405045/09216061760.....look for margie..........stall name MARGIE AND WARREN SUSHI BAR