Tuesday, September 04, 2007

hilot anyone?

This reminds me of my bamboo "papag" that our friend Gener hand made for us in Puerto Princesa. I love the way they designed this place very Pinoy as if of Balinese inspiration. But as I look around all things are Filipino. The baul (trunk), the papag (wooden bed), the kubo (hut) are truly Filipino. I am not really into spas but this outdoor one with a magnificent view is really inviting.

Immaculate white sheets
The view of Balicasag Island and Pamilacan Island is visible in this rock cliff side. Bamboo wind chimes helps relax and complete the experience.
I love the details in this small nook at Bohol Bee farm. We didnt really have time for "hilot".

Hilot or traditional massage for less than $9 US. At the Bohol Bee Farm, Panglao Bohol.

No comments: