Thursday, September 06, 2007

dairy bar

After the youth camp, we passed by the Animal Science department and went to DTRI to buy some fresh kesong puti and yoghurt. I bought some blueberry flavored yoghurt. I will post in my other blog about it.

I am a graduate of this university UPLB more than a decade ago and it seems that little has changed over the years. I love the mountains and trees of my old college. Mt. Makiling and the ever green fields sooths my tired soul even after a long day of studying.

Would you believe I cannot remember the last time I bought milk from DTRI Dairy Bar? I even forgot where it was actually located at the AnSci compound. So nice to have this fresh supply of milk and cheese just a stone throw's away from my old VetMed dorm. I miss LB.



Paul Habacon buying some chocomilk

The different flavors of yoghurt: blueberry, mango, pineapple, strawberry. The small cups are sold at P13 and the big cups sold at 32. Sulit! these are freshly made and stocks are almost sold out everyday. Thanks to Paul for driving us there.

No comments: