Saturday, August 26, 2006

Happy na Birthday pa


Double Celebration. Today August 26th is my sister Jinky's birthday. I want to honor my sister today on her birthday for being the loving and maalaga na sister that she is. She took care of baby Isay while I was in UPLB today. We had a small family celebration at home. We had this torta de los reyes from Aristocrat bakeshop our shared birthday and graduation cake. Salamat Tatay Amats for the cake.

It has been a long (starting at 3am)and memorable day. I thank God for the messages He sent me today, for the beautiful people and my loving family. Thank You Lord for that wonderful embrace this morning. My cup overflows.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super belated happy birthday, Amats! God bless you always.

Daisy said...

hi Ella,

Salamat for dropping by :O) God bless you Sis