Saturday, July 29, 2006

There has been many things that I need to be thankful for specially the past few months but because of the recent daily demands I barely can get around to write about it. When I started this blog, one of my reasons was and still is to have a place to write all the blessings that I received, miracles big and small that happened in my daily life. I also tend to not put in many details that are too personal for the public (as if ang daming nagbabasa ng blog na ito :P) Anyway, I tend not to blog about the "down" times or when I am going through some form of the "blues". But I guess this year this (if time permits) will eventually evolve into a more balanced sharing. I realized that much of the life changing events and turning points in my life are those times when I am going through difficult times. I tend not to write about very difficult times for I felt that it is too personal to share. I am also very emotional, very "raw" at the way I express myself at these times that I opt wait it out until the tide of emotions have subsided. I realized I needed to share these as well.

In the coming entries, I will not be ignoring the "blues" but definitely continue to count my blessings.

No comments: