Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Honey's entry

Happy birthday to your blog dear Day...may you have many, many more
blogging years to come!

1) Where was your most unforgettable travel?
First time in Europe (Geneva, Paris, Rome, the Vatican, Florence, Naples,Capri etc.)  year 2000, first time on my own!  Strange continent, Strange languages, strange situations...I learned a lot about myself and what I'm capable of.  My world suddenly got a lot bigger (or smaller?  Depends On how you look at it!).  One of the most important things I learned on
this particular journey, which remains true despite the many trips I've taken since then: I cannot survive three days without RICE.  Amen.

2) What single thing makes your heart leap?
Recognizing God's handiwork.  Sometimes it's as if He's spraypainted "I was here" on the wall.  And I'm not just talking about the Grand Canyon or a spectauclar sunset , but simple things like answered prayers, the smile of a thankful child - the little miracles of every day.

3) What is your heart's greatest desire?
To fulfill His greatest desires for me. :-)  I hope those include more travel (the way things are shaping up, it sure looks like it!), a broader mission field, and getting to share all of this with the one He's prepared for me.  Yeeha...

No comments: