Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Amats's entry

1) Where was your most unforgettable travel? It is our travels alone together. I treasure them all and you help me see things differently and fresh and light and fün!  ..especially the banawe-sagada trips... at yung sa boracay (siyempre 0;).. at sa el nido..! 0;) 2) What single thing makes your heart leap? hmmm... a "thing" which would always make my heart leap I will use a general noun for. It would be God's momentous creation.. poignant and true.. it is His love made seen and felt.. like the light of the morning sun filtered through trees, puppies playing, a baby's smile.. and a fluttering of the wonder of butterflies.    a thing which would make my heart leap is..  my bb seal pouncing on me with impunity!
3) What is your heart's greatest desire?
to be a true instrument of God's call for me.. a gift of continuous unraveling.. 0;) to spend intimate moments with my bb seal by the Gift of His moments of beaüty for us.. under trees.. over warm sand.. on a cozy coüch...basta mahal kita!
-- iyong lingkod rin,Amats 0;)There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. - St. John the Apostle (1 John 4:18 NIV)

No comments: