Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Seven things

Been tagged by Joni and Honey this is my long overdue Seven.

Seven Things That Scare Me1) bunjee jumping
2) wreck dive (parang mag cave-in mga old boats underwater)
3) nuclear meltdown
4) fire
5) death of loved ones6) war
7) hell

Seven Things I Like The Most1) Traveling
2) Photography
3) Mint Chocolates/Green ice blended tea with Soya milk
4) Swimming in the Ocean
5) Dolphins (I swam with them once in Cagayancillo, Palawan)
6) Babies and puppies
7) Waterfalls

Seven Random Factos About Me
1) I put sugar in my tea
2) climbed Mt Kanlaon, Halcon, Isarog and Pulag
3) lived in the islands of Palawan (more than a year) and Tawi Tawi (for almost a year)
4) dived in Tubbataha saw 8 eagle rays in a single dive and Turtle Islands first saw shark while diving
5) been to Nepal, saw the Himalayas and Mt. Everest on a small plane from Kathmandu
6) I walked more than a kilometer beside the highway to get school when I was 7 years old alone and did not even have enough money to buy lunch and have no “baon” ( one of the things thought made me a strong person)
7) Married to a wonderful person--Amats
Seven Important Things In My Bedroom
1) Cotton smooth sheets (must have) on the bed of course
2) baby powder
3) fleece blankie
4) bedside lamp for reading
5) books and travel mags
6) bed that is not too soft
7) my “banig”
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1) Visit the 8 wonders of the world and interesting countries
2) Put up a flower shop and plant lots of trees
3) Buy land on beach front, build a house then also build a backpackers place
4) Pilgrimage to Jerusalem, Santiago de Compostela in Spain
5) Raise wonderful well adjusted kids
6) be an ambassador for goodwill (haha!) and be a teacher
7) live for a short while in an interesting country
Seven Things I Can Do
1) drive (stick shift)
2) ride a bike
3) cook a full course meal (at high altitudes)
4) climb a mountain
5) SCUBA dive
6) Identify corals
7) dance
Seven Things I Can't Do
1) bunjee jump ( even for a million bucks no!)
2) Drive a motorcycle (but I can backride)
3) drive in right-hand-drive countries
4) eat beef and pork
5) drink thick black coffee
6) ride a wave as in surf (I hope to be able to someday)
7) skydive (I don’t think I would ever)

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1) God fearing a good sense of spirituality
2) simple but uniquely interesting
3) can carry a good conversation
4) good sense of humor
5) kind and generous of his time (;P)
6) good voice
7) x factor

Seven Things I Say The Most
1) Pusa! and variations thereof
2) talaga lang ha!
3) Ingat
4) Salamat/Thanks
5) God Bless
6) kamusta?
7) Ah ok!
Seven Celeb Crushes (whether foreign or local)
1) Will Smith (as in #1)
2) Orlando Bloom (noong elf pa sya sa LOTR)
3) Josh Hartnett (katunayan na hindi lahat maitim ang crush ko)
4) Denzel Washington (very interesting man)
5) Cesar Montano (met him premier of MuroAmi)
6) Stephen Chow (ang saya nya “what kind of style is that?”)
7) Hugh Jackman (sobra!)

No comments: