Monday, September 19, 2005

Feeling better

For the past week I've been down with the flu. I had fever that woke me up in the middle of the night.

The weather was sunny and hot then in the afternoon it would rain. I can't remember the last time I had a bad case of fever and flu. It always happens in the middle of something really important that you have to do. Our bodies have indeed a way of dealing with our stress, if we don't listen, more often than not our own osmosis joes will take charge.

There is something good to be able to slow down and rest. Now, I am really thankful that I am able to breath normally, how one would appreciate the things that we take for granted in our daily lives which is the very basic in essential for living and functioning. Such a relief to be able to breath without congestion.

No comments: