Monday, September 19, 2005

a year old

In two days time, my blog will be one year old on September 21. I was wondering how to celebrate it in this space. Thanks to all those who shared their comments, greetings, prayers and own thoughs on the matter at hand. It was also a unique way to be in touch with friends and to be able to share these thoughts wherever it may find you, QC, Benguet, Taipei, Sweden or Guatemala.

It was good having this space to express some of my thoughts some because I don't think I will be able to share the zillion thoughts that pass by me. I just want to share what were the great things that happened and sad things too and how am I on my journey. Noting these down and blogging about it clearly helped me on my way. I learned more about how God was there for me everywhere and whenever.

I've been talking more about myself for the past year and would like to hear from you now. I've been talking about my own travels, what makes my heart leap and what are my aspirations. In celebration of this year's anniversary, I will be giving out a few gifts from my travels as a token to readers of this blog who would answer these (3)three questions.

1) Where was your most unforgettable travel?
2) What single thing makes your heart leap?
3) What is your heart's greatest desire?


Do not post your answers here you need to email it to me. Some readers may not be registered bloggers thus I am giving opportunity to non-bloggers who read this space to join in. Please email me your answers.

Send in your answers to day_flores@yahoo.com with a the title "happy birthday blog". Do send me your answers.

There will be 3 winners and will be announced on September 21st.

No comments: