Friday, April 29, 2005

reviewing for my compre (again)

After missing to take my comprehensive exams in Nov 2003 and May 2004 and then again last Nov 2004 (for reasons that would take the space of a novel), the daunting task of reviewing again for my studies to earn my post graduate degree of Masters in Environment and Natural Resource Management (MENRM) is upon me once again. For the past weeks aside from work, I have set aside all activities of leisure. One of these is reading non-required readings. But as I pour myself into the details of environmental conservation concepts, ecology and biodiversity, it came back to me again why I am in this field and why I have chosen this life's work. Page by page, as if falling in love again to these things that spurred me to where I am today.

No comments: