Thursday, April 28, 2005

Christmas in April

Guess what?! I received a Christmas package! Yes in the middle of April and indeed we just received a package from a very good friend Taunya! It came complete with a Christmas card that says "May your holidays be merry and bright". It is so great to have Christmas in April (come to think of it, it is Easter time). I love the idea of it. Thanks so much Taun!

Enclosed in this package contains things that bring joy to our lives on a daily basis to qoute Taunya. It has three things:1) Jasmine Vanilla Bath and Bodyworks scented candle 2)Venetian Glass bead necklace (I love glass beads especially the rare ones) she said "so that you can always have a little piece of Venice with you"(remember my entry on Following my muse?)and 3) Fernwood Mints dark chocolate mints that we used to eat at Christmas specially made in Utah ( she used to receive this packages before when we were in Palawan and we treasure this mints--tastes like no other) and she remembered that I love them.

Christmas is not complete without them she said.

No comments: