Tuesday, October 15, 2013

liberated streets

The rest of the country do not have work today. But we have work. Among the family members am the only one who has work today. No not really complaining because I was able to get things done today and I did not do anythig that I don't like or feel forced. The good eh scratch that, the best thing about today is that there was no traffic going towork, I was literally flying compared to my daily drive. And the drive home was a blast also below 20 minutes...if not for the downpour midway going home...I could have gone faster.Such a liberating experience holiday traffic means no traffic. Small blessings that are great. Oh well as for the little things that get to me...well that would be a topic for another post. Love writing these rants. :)

No comments: