Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Relax, off you go

This morning I tried the fb application and see what God would like to say to me today:

"Yes, of course, you want to control so everything happens in just the way you want it. But at the end of the day, we control nothing, - it's all in God's hands, - has always been, and will always be. So, do what you can, and then let go, and let God handle the rest."

True. I realized that we do plan our lives, plan our travels, budget our finances, schedule this and that. But eventually in the greater scheme of things...there are other things that is not under our control. Sometimes we think we influence the outcome by our own efforts by our "strategic planning" but in the end we should also prepare ourselves and our hearts that not everything will can be controlled.

The grace is to be able to accept what happens. Not like "trying-not-to-have-a-heart-attack-mode" just trying to accept what happened. I can just imagine someone here hahaha.

Anyway, there you go. I guess this is my message to relax let go and that He will take care of the rest.

Yey.

No comments: