Saturday, September 13, 2008

Simple Joys

While I was in Seattle, I was happy to get a taste of the food and music festival called Bite of Seattle. Here in this photo above, I got a freebie starbuko-frap-wat-hav-u hehehe because I cannot remember the flavor so I made that up. Simple joys indeed as I took my time sipping this cup. I just had one at the Needle.

All the while, I was hoping to go to Seattle's Best Coffee Shop somewhere in this city. I was asking my Tita if we can visit a shop. But to my surprise she said there is none. I can't imagine Seattle not having Seattle's Best Coffee. She did mention that they have them as concessionaire in the canteen but she never visit a shop. I kept my eyes peeled but lo and behold there was none. I did see several Starbucks cafe.

Anyway, thanks to them for the free drink! It gave me enough energy to walk all the way to Pike's Market coming up in the next post!

P.S. I didn't realize that Bill Gates live in this city until someone at the top of the Needle mentioned it.

No comments: