Monday, February 11, 2008

goals

“The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” --Denis Waitley
It has been almost a month now, that I have written my annual personal goals. I feel good that I finally took the time to really consider writing this goals. They say, when you dream of things, you are simply thinking wishfully that hopefully these things will come about. But to be truly responsible for order in one's life, one has to take action. One of the first step to action is knowing what you want. You need to decide what you want. Then write it. Writing your goals is one of the most powerful things that you can do. I've heard it from many sages, read from books and listened to speakers. But one thing you need to do is affirm your own goals. May authors recommend that I read and repeat these goals. And of course take action.

May kasabihan po tayo: " Nasa Diyos and awa, nasa tao ang gawa".

This is hard to translate because it seems different in English. It says that God has the mercy but we should take action. We should not expect God to do something that we should do for ourselves.

I guess I just want to share that I am happy that I am learning everyday. I am excited everyday because I am learning something that is not really thought in school. I am discovering things everyday. I can barely keep up and can not even blog about it everyday. But things are moving full speed ahead.

Life is indeed exciting!

No comments: