Thursday, June 07, 2007

Kota Kinabalu

The highest peak in Southeast Asia is Mt. Kinabalu. Haay this one trip has been in the drawing board for the longest time. I have several friends from different circles that have scaled the mountain. Some just visited the national park. Hopefully soon we can visit KK.

I am also posting this for the benefit of my good friends who are planning a honeymoon.

Thank God that now there are many trips offered at very affordable rates.



http://www.airasia.com/site/ph/home.jsp



2 comments:

Señor Enrique said...

I bet it's a wonderful place for some serious photography!

Unknown said...

Hi Senor Enrique,

Yes po I believe it is indeed a beautiful place. Some close friends have already visited the mountain and the park and they always came back with great stories and photos to share.

:)
Daisy