Friday, May 04, 2007

playdate again


Yehey! our weekly Sunday play date resumed again last Sunday at UP at the back of Quezon Hall. We cancelled indefinitely last month our play dates because baby Toni, Isay and Fya got sick. Now that all the babies have recovered, we are all enjoying the carless oval again. We usually arrive at around 3:30pm to 4pm when the sun is not as scorching and the babies already had their afternoon naps. Last Sunday, we were the first family to arrive. The usual crowd started coming in as the afternoon gets a bit cooler.

Here are the photos of the Tatays with their daughthers. As usual it was potluck. Since the temp is in the 30s we decided to bring bottomless iced tea. We brought our portable thermal bag with cold ice tubes. Nina brought some home made ice creams.

We tried to fly some kites. My right knee is so bad that I cant even play badminton but I did try. The babies played and swapped toys. Hannah brought many colorful balls that she and Toni enjoyed running around.

Rodney brought his toy helicopter and soon all the little boys around are gathered. The Tatays are the one really enjoying and having a great time :O)

6 comments:

Señor Enrique said...

Wow! The three tatays all have the same dos! They must be best friends.

I love picnics!

Sidney said...

He,he... cute!
Too bad I can't hold my son in my arms anymore...:-( He is almost as big as me!

Daisy said...

Dear Senor Enrique,

Masarap po mag picnic lalo na kung marami dala ang mga kasama. hahahha :)

Parepareho nga pala sila ng hairdo-- pag mga kasama lagi hindi mo mapansin. Nagkataon lang siguro po dahil mainit ngayon :O)

Daisy said...

Hi Sidney,

Awww...but it is a great thing to be able to raise a child. I guess they will always be our little boys and girls :O)

:)

Señor Enrique said...

Daisy, I think your comment box on your latest post may have been turned off unknowingly.

Anyway, that is some grand river! Wow!

Daisy said...

Senor Enrique,

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about that also. I think blogger has a bug or something. there must be some work around but I am not very savvy on html etc etc.

I tried to look at my settings but it has the same settings as the others commenting is enabled.

anyway i hope blogger team can help soon.

God bless