Friday, April 06, 2007

visita iglesias



Simbahan ng Santo Tomas de Villanueva, Miagao, Iloilo. This church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We visited this church during Holy week of 2003 as Amats and I together with Rex when we visited him there. This is one of the most beautiful churches that I have visited. It is not huge compared to other cathedrals. When we visited the Miagao church, restoration works have just been completed at that time.

I've only had one complete visita iglesias and it was with Mayang I think circa 1998. We went to 14 churches in Manila and Quezon City. We started at Manila Cathedral, then San Sebastian and up to Quezon City where our last stop was at the Della Strada along Katipunan Avenue.

I took these pictures of a window of the church in Miagao, showing how it looks at the inside and at the outside. I love these pictures.


1 comment:

Señor Enrique said...

Hi Daisy! I suggest that you go out there and leave posts at other blogsites so they'd get to know you. You have the "eye" for photography and your entries are just as wonderful. More people ought to know about your site.

We should set up some kind of photoblog group or central listing, or something. I should ask Sidney's input in this regard.

My intention is to have more creative and talented nominees for next year's PBA photo blog category. You should be one of them.