Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Spending time with old friends

The recent holiday gave us all a chance to spend time with family and friends. I just love the simple life. Simple things makes me really happy like gardening with friends, swapping plants for our own yards. Spending time talking and catching up on one anothers lives-- I love the laid back life and spend a lazy afternoon with friends at home (not in the aircon mall--I am not a mall animal) I love cooking for friends and eating home made mini pizza on pita bread.

Last December I caught bad cold that complicated my breathing that I had to be brought to the ER of East Ave Medical and missed baby Jane's party at Jollibee. But when I spent some time in Laguna, my colds slowly cleared up with the fresh air. I miss the trees around the old house. We spent time just swinging on the hammock and playing with the new puppy Brownie (don't ask me I didn't name the dog hehehhe).





No comments: