Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Our most jolly meal!

Early this January just before we went back to Manila, we treated the kids to a trip to Jollibee to the nearest city. This is one of my most enjoyable time. This is the first time ever that I had my picture taken with Jollibee. You could see Genuine's eyes sparkle and I guess it rubbed on all of us as she plays around. One of the happiest moment a grown up can experience is to re-connect again with our inner-child. These children that we are with are not worry-free they been through real hard times and pain that some of us adults haven't experienced in our lives. But spending time with them and playing with them, as they let go of these concerns and believing they are cared-for. A degree of abandonment of worries knowing that the divine is at work in their lives. I could only guess that these are one of the reasons that God loves His children.




No comments: