Friday, July 01, 2005

Its going to be OK


In diving, this hand signal means OK. If you flash this hand sign you should be able to get a similar hand sign indicating that your buddy is a-ok. When I was learning to dive, it took me quite a while to get over my fear of the water. Like the one I posted about "floating" a few months back. More often than not I get really panicky under water until I have learned to relax and trust that the water has a property called bouyancy and that if I just relax I will float. Whenever I rely on my own strength, I feel heavy and start sinking. It is only when I allow myself to float, to let this force carry me through that I become light. I have been in deep waters before both literally and figuratively and today, I am very glad to get this signal from Him.

In my ears I could hear "I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, its gonna be a bright, bright sun shiny day!"

Photo by Toni Parras

No comments: