Friday, April 15, 2005

Shift to Simplicity (a revisiting thought)

Last Sunday after mass, we had lunch at Elnora's and we ate pasta aligue and had some indian mangoes from Zambales. It was good to connect with friends after a long absence. It was good timing that we spent time because El together with Carina are going to Batanes the next day for a shoot. After watching a portion of an old film, the three of us El, Amats and I, walked to a nearby garage sale. And what a great find I had. Elaine St. James book on "Living the Simple Life", it was a really good find for I have been missing my two treasured books of Ms Elaine "Simply your Life" and "Inner Simplicity" which I had since 1993, but due to several changes of residence, I think I lost them. It was the divine universe I guess that led me to find this book. I had been reading up last week on Honey's blog which mentioned about simplicity and today I visited Lex's blog. I just realized that since March that the same theme of "simplicity" had presented itself once again in my life. It was perfect timing today because this morning I felt that a shift is starting to take place in my own personal universe. Sigh. Many things are indeed in progress.

No comments: