Thursday, February 17, 2005

Salamat sa Pagmamahal

Today, I am once again drinking from my saucer and from the cup of overflowing love from a loving family, community, sisters and brothers and friends from all over.

Dear Sisters and Brothers thank you so much for remembering that it was my special day:

Ella, I am very much honored by your words of affirmation. Sis, I cannot put into words how much your sharings and talks and your blog entries continue to inspire me everyday.

Riags, thank you for spending time with me. Thank you for waiting outside our house just to spend time. I love your questions and stories. Love, relationships and all.

Jas, thank you for spending time with me also. Thank you for being my personal doctor. Laughing together eases all my burdens and one of the best medicine is laughing with you. Jog pa rin tayo.

Ted, I am always moved by the way you give perspective to the things happening around us. (very perceptive of you about Amats weight :).

AG, on your way to Babuyan Island, you waited for until midnight to greet me. Hope to visit you with the humpbacks soon.

Maye, thank you sis for texting early morning and remembering! lets spend time soon.

Pie, salamat for tagging Amats in your blog for HBD greeting! miss you.

Dada, who is Yale, viajes con todo mi Amiga, thank you for remembering and the overseas call!

Joni from Taipei thanks for the overseas greetings sis!

Abigerl and Buhay in New Jersey! love you both.

Ate Ardis of He Cares for praying over me! the best gift!

Honey for the intimate chatter! and surprise! thank you for the honoring sis! you are a concrete example of God's goodness to me.

Well all those who remembered, Jinky, Erwin, Nine, Kaila and Susan in Palawan, Mike, every one at He Cares for the impromtu song!

Oh well, this entry space is not enough, I hope I did not forget anyone.

Amats I thank God for you always! love you!

Everyone thank you for remembering my birthday.

Peace and blessings to all! I love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Day, mahal ka talaga naming lahat. :) I got the link you sent. I'm honored as well to be your sister. God bless you. Mwah!