Thursday, February 03, 2005

Inspired by Nokia (telepono ko)

In a book by John Maxwell that I am currenly reading, I was inspired by the story behind Nokia the title of the subtopic was From Trees to Telephones. Im interested in the environment and wildlife conservation and when I saw this chapter,I thought "wow! my cellphone's company started from trees now their into mobile telephones". My Nokia serves me well by letting me communicate in many ways than one like texting, mms, digital images. And when I read how this company started in 1860s and how thru the years they invested and ecouraged self-improvement, I was inspired.

The Nokia way 4 objectives: customer satisfaction, respect for the individual, achievement and continuous learning. I just want to say: "Thank you Nokia people!" (fyi-this is not an ad)

Now thats another topic that would need a long separate discourse: Respect.

No comments: