Thursday, February 03, 2005

Forgive

In my reflection for today, once again I have been reminded: Freely we have been forgiven; let us freely forgive.--David McCasland

I recalled all the times when it was difficult for me to forgive. Today, I am reminded: "When it seems you can't forgive, remember how much you've been forgiven".

Awww straight through the heart. I felt God has been reprimanding me. I felt I owe it to Him to be a better person to be loving and forgiving not because it is required by the church but because I myself was forgiven.

In My Daily Bread today it reads: studies by a number of psychologist show that it is not great riches that make people happy, but friends and forgiveness. Commenting on these findings...Marilyn Elias says, "the happiest people surround themselves with family and friends, don't care about keeping up with the Joneses next door, lose themselves in daily activities, and most important, forgive easily.

No comments: