Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Balance

Light shines through the darkness for the upright; he is gracious and merciful and just. Well for the man who is gracious and lends, who conducts his affairs with justice. He shall never be moved; the just man shall be in everlasting remembrance.--Psalm 112: 4-6.

I believe in a just God. There may be things in this fallen world of ours that seems to be not just. I believe there is a balance in everything in the larger equation of things. I am not a lawyer. But I know that the lady that is the symbol of justice holds a scale in her hand, while she is blindfolded in a way this keeps the balance.

How do I keep my own balance? more often than not, I rely on my own sight. I pray to God for the grace to rely only on His mercy, to see clearly and hopefully keep my balance.

No comments: