Saturday, March 14, 2020

Iceland Summer of 2019

Finally have the time to reflect and share our travel experience from last year. April 2019, we embarked on a bucket list journey and traveled to Iceland. For the past few years, I have been wanting to visit this place and when it finally happened, I was overwhelmed to say the least. My senses were reeling. It was surreal. Yet these photos prove that it was not just a dream. It was a dream come true. One of my friend Fritzie said I should continue my blog and share more about my travels, our travel adventure as a family. Recalling the time when we have all the freedom to travel and explore freely. It took some time for me to sit down and share these thoughts and photos. This serves as a reminder for me and hopefully for anyone who might be reading this right now. May we cherish the freedom we have to experience the world. Travel to places we have dreamed of exploring. May we take this time to reflect on the joys that simple things can bring. May we find meaning as we live our lives mindfully now at the time of covid19.

No comments: