Friday, May 17, 2013

Nasa puso

"Ang himalà ay nasa puso ng tao, nasa puso nating lahat" -Elsa (Himala, cerca 1982) The miracle is in our hearts. I've heard again the inner prompting to write. Recent events just this week is transforming the lives of many. I voted. Before I was able to vote, back in November a story that will fill a whole episode so suffice it to say that I had to "fight" to regain that right to vote. If you watched the movie Lincoln women during his time cannot vote. Unimaginable for them at that time. Monday, 13th of May, my heart was full of hope that my dear country will get another chance at that possible transformation...that miracle of change. Many may feel contrary and is resigned after knowing the result. I voted with hope and for those that I believe can bring about a concept of change and...possibly a miracle. But then again, the miracle is in our hearts. Anything is possible if we can fuel that change that is needed starting with our everyday lives. A resolution to change that is heartfelt.

No comments: