Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Recalling 2010

Looking at my archives, I realized that I have only written during the month of January last year 2010. I am once again revisiting and reviving this blog. I guess I felt the need to write again and reach out there. I had my reservations to write my thoughts the past year. But in hindsight, I realize that indeed our memories do sometimes fail us when we try to recall the wonderful things that happened to us. I believe that sharing my thoughts in this journal will help me find myself again and recall how beautiful life is.

Hopefully this year 2011, I will be able to share my joy with you, travels and adventure and inner journey and searching. I want to claim back this space I have created and set aside for a while.

There is pining in my heart.

No comments: