Monday, November 16, 2009

Purge

It felt good to purge the things that you do not need anymore. Old magazines, old files, old books, and all that trash that is piled up in the cabinet. Now I can make more space for the new books. Just getting rid of all that clutter made me feel good. I felt the cleaning exercise is good for my soul. Purge. Purge. Purge. One should take the time to throw away the garbage that has accumulated through the years. Let go of that junk. When you haven't missed it in a year, have not used it for a year, have not looked at it for sometime... you know it is time to throw it away.

Where do I get this inspiration, you might ask? Well from Clean House! We really need to un-clutter our place to make that space for the things that really matter.

Create that space.

Make something new.

Liberating.

Ito pala hinahanap ko na word to describe it e.

Liberating.

No comments: