Sunday, March 08, 2009

journey

The past two months of the year was one of the many turning points in my journey. Events went by too fast that I can hardly reflect on what has taken shape. The other day when we were assigned to be the critical thinking group doing reflection in a sense propelled me to ponder on my own realizations as well.

"An unexamined life is not worth living" as Socrates and many others before me have valued the exercise of learning from lifes lessons. Traveling and being away from family and routine has in a way made my spirit restless but I believe this is meant to be in a good way. An awareness that seeks to be acknowledged.

Everyday we evolve into a new person albeit in the outside everything seems to be the same. Being away from the people closest to your heart is a challenge. The beauty in this is that one is reminded that they are your treasures in life.

Thank you for all the blessings indeed.

love love love love!

missing Isay and tatay Amats...

No comments: