Monday, August 18, 2008

RENT

Top photo: in front of tkts where we got the ticket

"No day but today" sigh did not get any of these souvenirs

this photo just before the show started. photos are not allowed during the show.
the seats are really small even for Asian size ha! ang sikip ng upuan!


Early afternoon we went to tkts and got a 40% off ticket to watch RENT. Our friend G said did you know that at around 4pm you can go to the lobby of the musical you want to watch and they raffle off about 10 seats! That was how he and his brothers when they visited was able to watch the broadway show. Nagtatalsikan pa daw ang laway sa kanila for a complete true blue experience. Haaay naku and I learned about this on my last night at NYC. I could have lined up the past few days!

But nonetheless, I was able to do one of the bucket list! If ever I am in NY I will definitely watch and so I did!

Masaya na rin kasi sinundo ako ni G and D when I went out after the show. Later nalaman ko kay M na nanganak na pala si E. Nalaman ko lang kinabukasan na. Ang saya!

No comments: