Friday, June 20, 2008

It has been a while

It has been more than a month since I blogged. I miss sharing my thoughts. I wanted to share the many things that are happening the past month. Yes, I am still going to share more about Thailand and then the workshop we had in Camiguin last week. Recently, a really good friend and her family was in town from the States with her two kids. M and I are been catching up a bit. Now I am preparing for a long trip to the US first week of July. I still need to prepare alot for that. Excited to share my adventure of how people have shown their generosity in helping me with this trip. I will write more on that later as well.

Well, that being said, I just wanted to have some time to ponder. Alone time with myself is priceless these days.

Also just wanted to add that Tatay is in Maguindanao. Haay, I will note here that I will share something really struck me about Mindanao and our people.

I will carve out the time for this blog. It helps me remember and enjoy the many small and great blessings that come my way each day.

No comments: