Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Changing weather

Earlier today, it was scorching hot and I thought it was a good day to do the laundry this afternoon. I loaded the washing machine and let it spin. Multi tasking as always, while I was surfing the net, I heard the pounding of the rain on the roof. A huge downpour I didn't expect. Well, as I was scrambling to get something at the back out from the rain, I realized I enjoy and welcome the refreshing rain. It did not really bother me at all that it rained while I was doing a week's load of laundry. Then, I am thankful that now I am able to just follow the flow of what is before me. It is such a light feeling and relaxing in a way when I realized that appreciating everything for what it is brings much joy. Simple joys.

I thank God for that.

No comments: