Monday, November 26, 2007

the nations

I was doing some cleaning up around the house. I realized dust have gathered on most of my old files that I haven't touch for a while. One of the rule-of-thumb that I go by is that if I did not use it for the past year, I either throw it away or if still something useful, I give it to someone who might need it more than I do.

In the process of cleaning up I found this old paper with these verses:

YOU SAID

You said, "Ask and you will receive
Whatever you need."
You said. "Pray and I'll hear from heaven
And I'll heal your land."

You said Your glory will fill the earth
Like water the sea
You said, "Lift up your eyes
The harvest is here, the kingdom is here"

You said, "Ask and I'll give the nations to you."
O Lord, that's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light, as it rises on us

O Lord, I ask for the nations.

No comments: