Sunday, October 22, 2006

a wish come true

Today, I realized that small joys can indeed be big joys as well. However simple your wish when it comes true, the feeling of elation is almost palpable. I have an Amazon wish list that is basically a wish list for my baby. It is a short list of simple everyday things. I remember when I was making the list and uploading it in the web. Ask and you shall receive. Well who knows someone might send me one of those. I made the wish in this www universe and received in return. Thank you Father!

It is not a big deal but I feel that it is to have one of my wishes come true. Today, lo and behold, we received one of the items in that Amazon wish list-- A hand-puppet that you can use while bathing the baby. Simple pleasure.

Thank you very much Abbie Tomas-Mendez. Hugs to my inaanak Buhay! Salamat Earl for sending it to Amats!

God is good all the time.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

wala pong anuman :) I'm so glad you liked it :) the bib by the way makes a sound...hehehe it thought it was cute. We just thought of sharing with Isay a little part of buhay (kse sobrang paatay na patay sya kay nemo) its his own little way of saying "welcome to the world...and we will see you soon" promise...we love you :)

Daisy wrote:

Daisy has sent you a link to a weblog:

Dear Abbie,

salamat sobra for the Nemo, duck bib and the hand puppet!!! we love it. see me blog about it!!!

Blog: Day's verse tree
Post: a wish come true
Link: http://dayversetree.blogspot.com/2006/10/wish-come-true.html

--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/

Daisy said...

wala pong anuman :) I'm so glad you liked it :) the bib by the way makes a sound...hehehe it thought it was cute. We just thought of sharing with Isay a little part of buhay (kse sobrang paatay na patay sya kay nemo) its his own little way of saying "welcome to the world...and we will see you soon" promise...we love you :)

From Abbie