Monday, March 20, 2006

to ponder

"I was spellbound at becoming a mother. How could God trust me so?"
--Barbara Gordon, Chappaqua, New York


At the speed of thoughts passing through me in a day, about work and family, about this season of introspection, I realized that my hands cannot keep up with my own musings.

There are alot of pondering that I wanted to share, the bliss of being an expectant mom and twin anxiety that comes along with all the emotional and physical transformation that my body and spirit is going through. I guess words won't be enough to express the many things that I am going through right now.

I also realized that this is a special time to reflect. Lent is also a time to reflect. Internal and external reflections that I pray would help me be guided in this path before me. I will only be going through this for nine months and this last few months esp this month I want to reflect on the many transformations that I am immersed upon. Share these thoughts and insights that are blessings in themselves.

No comments: