Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Ria Aps



We celebrated Ria Apostol's birthday last Sunday together with brothers and sisters from Lingkod QC whom we missed whom we haven't seen for sometime now. At the party I also met old friends from WWF turtle islands project. For the past seven years Ria was able to work in the project and more years I guess for Cowa because she was there since 1996. As for me I only spent a year with the project. I admire them for the strength and perserverance. It was good to see old friends again.

Ria has always been a very good friend. She will soon tie the knot with John on Dec 4th. Congratulations Ria and yes happy happy birthday. promising times lie ahead Ria.

1 comment:

Amats said...

hehe!

twas a pleasure to have been there to celebrate a life so blest indeed.

we love you so Ria! God bless sa lahat-lahat! we'll always be here for you too 0;)