Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Don't Panic

I got the answer! The answer to the question about "Life, The Universe and Everything?". The answer to the ultimate perennial question is "42". Yes, 42. According to Douglas Adam's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I guess it was good that Amats has already read the book.

We had a really good laugh watching H2G2. There were a lot of unforgetable lines, like Marvin's "it's rubbish", when the Vogan were shot by Marvin "what's the point?", the dolphins' song and dance number "thank you for all the fish", Ford's "Empty your mind, Don't think, no ideas". Ha ha! and that was yesterday.

Then this morning I realized, may sense of humor din talaga si God dahil this morning I was preparing myself for a good serious reflection, after today's reading about the passage of calming the storm when Jesus was sleeping on the boat and the storm and He said to the apostles "Why are you afraid, you of little faith?". After some quiet time, chewing on the verse, then during prayer time when I was asking Him what does He want me to learn. I got an answer! Simple.



"Don't Panic."

Ang saya ng prayer time ko today!

No comments: