Thursday, January 06, 2005

Changing Names

As a child I used to practice a new signature, so that when I get married one day to my prince charming one day ( at that time my childhood crush that I cannot even remember the name) it would be easy to change and i'll be too excited to use my new name. Its like Fiona of Shrek writing in her diary hundreds of "Mrs Fiona Charming" ...hehehe how Holloywood affects us even more now that we are adults.

It did not occur to me, now that I am a married person that it would be hard to let go of things you got used to. Shallow it may seem, but the legal documents that you have to get around to changing names is really not something simple to do. I am not complaining and upon much thought, indeed it is both very challenging to take on a new name and be in a different state of life.

I thank God that He has blessed me with his son--Amats. Who is a man of God.








No comments: